Sunday, May 31, 2009

Another Busy Weekend

We started out on Saturday going in different dirctions: James had a morning soccer game the same time as Jared's Buddy Baseball game. The rest of the day was also very eventful. It included another makeup soccer game for James and the soccer team's trophy and pizza party. After that, we rushed to load the truck and get over to campgrounds on Lake Lewisville for the Cub Scout spring campout (it was postponed earlier in the month, due to heavy rains). This time, Jared and I decided to sleepover too (we went home after the evening activities at the fall campout, leaving James and his dad to spend the night). Jared missed the creature comforts even more than I did. LOL! It was a very long night. I was so tired when we got home that we ended up missing the neighborhood picnic today. Here are some pictures from the scouting activity. The good news is that it's only a minute and a half long. The bad news is that I had to take the pictures with my camera phone.
Easy Online Video Editing and Video Sharing

More flavor:

No comments: