
I started watching the news at 5:00 this morning, looking for the school closures. I waited as long as I could before getting the boys up (6:20). When Jared's bus didn't come at 7:00, I started to worry. A few minutes later, I turned on the TV to learn that the schools are, in fact, closed today (I guess other families get going a little later than we do because we were the only ones out waiting for the buses).
Anyway, James was thrilled; Jared still wanted to ride the bus. James informed me that he didn't get "all dressed up for nothing," and proceeded outside to make a snowman and snow angels. He had no luck engaging Jared in a snowball fight though. Jared did venture out long enough to find the newspaper, and then retreated inside to "read." Both are lost in cartoons and video games now.




No comments:
Post a Comment